Apex Scaffolding Services
Providing Total Access Solutions
- Initially customer requirements can be obtained from site visits, meetings, telephone calls or drawings. We can then provide detailed quotations with associated Risk assessments, Method statements and where necessary scaffolding operative rescue plans.
- Our estimates are calculated mainly from site visits, but a fast quote can be compiled from faxing or emailing drawings of the area you require scaffolding/roofing work. (If you are looking to send us through photos or drawings to obtain a quote please include measurements i.e height/width/length).
- All directly employed by Apex and hold CISRS cards.
- All operatives are provided with full PPE including harnesses.
- All work achieved within scaffolding technical and safety regulations: TG20:13 & SG4:15
- Scaffolding teams always have a minimum of one NVQ 2 or NVQ 3 (Advanced) charge hand.
- On completion of all scaffolds, scaffolds are tagged detailing safe loadings, a handover certificate is issued and a seven day inspection can be scheduled every 7 days.
- Site scaffold inspections can be undertaken to general and special duty scaffolds by CISRS scaffolding supervisors, weekly visits include signing scaffold tags and entering details in site register.
Design, drawing and calculations for special purpose scaffolds
- These are a bespoke service and require advanced booking.
- Construction: commercial and domestic/ including new builds, maintenance and refurbishment.
- Heritage: churches, colleges and trust estates.
- Local authority: housing refurbishment and renovation including special access for solopanels, flue and chimney structures.
- Industrial: chemical works, manufactures, including special duty emission scaffold platforms. Lifting rigs up to 2ton.
- Domestic: extensions and reroofs, timber frame and face brick new builds
- Temporary roofs
- Loading bays, shores, hoist towers.
- Timber frame houses.